February 28, 2011

There are two things wrong with this picture

 Can you find them?
The first is pretty easy. What should be a picture of my sweet baby girl... instead, has been replaced by a  picture of someone's big kid. Not sure who's kid that is, but surely it's not mine! Surely this is some sort of mistake! Where did my baby go? Sneakers? Flaired jeans? The "I'm-not-going-to-look-in-the-camera" pose? The braids? These are all sure signs of a big kid, not a baby! Surely my camera must be on the fritz! Surely that's a mistake! That can't be my baby! :(

The second thing wrong with this picture might be hard to catch at first glance. Don't feel bad if you didn't catch it. It took me almost all day before I noticed. In fact, it wasn't after we had schleped through the post office, hardware store, and finally grocery store that upon going to lift her into her carseat that I, myself, noticed. If you still haven't figured it out... yes, my "big girl" (who insists on dressing herself) has her jeans on backwards. Lol! How does one even do that? It's pretty common for me to find her with her shoes on the wrong feet. I get that! But jeans? Really? Lol! I laughed so hard! I guess that means she's still my baby after all. Even if those highwaters say different.