Friday was our last day watching Wyatt. We will both be VERY sad to see him go, but we also realize that with a new baby on the way, it had to be. Wyatt was and is Elizabeth's first best friend! Every morning she wakes up and asks, "Wyatt coming today?" And her very first prayer included him! He helped teach us lots of skills, including sharing and being kind to others. Little Ms. Bossy did not master either skill (as you will see in the video), but fortunately, Wyatt took it all in stride!
Anyway, I very quickly put together this little photo/video montage of the two of them and burned on a DVD (in high resolution) for Wyatt's family. It turned out really cute, and I teared up watching it from our DVD player. For some reason, when I uploaded it to YouTube (so that I could add it to the blog), it became really grainy and the quality is very poor... I have no idea how to upload it in a higher resolution, nor the time or energy to figure it out. I did, however, want to share! Just keep in mind the final project looked much better!
Final note: please ignore the cheesy background music. I totally procrastinated on this project, and couldn't figure out how to convert my ITunes to MP3 files. As a result, I had to use a song from a CD, and considering I haven't purchased a CD since High School... that left my options to basically Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, and N'Sync... lol! Vassil's collection wasn't much better--seeing how Megadeath and Pantera didn't seem quite appropriate, I quickly opted for a cheesy M.C. song. Oh well! I think you get the point! We'll miss you, Wyatt!!!
4 days ago











