This was very impromptu. I decided at lunch today that we should do another Muffin Tin Meal. Since I happened to have some kiwi in the house (which isn't a fruit I typically buy, but bought it on a whim), I quickly decided we'd do a "green" theme.
With St. Patrick's day around the corner, I thought it would fit. Plus, I honestly want to do better about working w/Liam on his colors. I know he'll pick it up quickly like his sister did who had them down at 15 months, but I just haven't had much time to sit and work with him on it. He was very hungry, so he was VERY happy once silly mommy finished arranging all his green foods. He kept saying, "Geeen! Geen!"
Anyway, since it was impromptu, the kids actually helped me decide what to put into the meal. Elizabeth had some good ideas. And Liam, well, anytime you ask this boy what he wants to eat, you are bound to get this response.... "Cookie?" At any rate, we decided on: kiwi, pistachios, lettuce/salad, peas, along w/just a drop of food coloring in our apple sauce, hotdogs, coconut shavings (which I told the kids was candy--lol), and milk.
I also made a duplicate "MTM" for Elizabeth, but she had striped nakie for lunch since she had been wearing a princess dress all morning and was worried it would get dirty. Which is why I didn't snap a pic of her. Anyway, once again, it was a hit! Hopefully we keep it up and do another one soon! :) Or at the very least, Green Eggs and Ham tomorrow morning--lol!











