Liam's first day of music class was today! It was a blast! He was simply adorable. I wasn't able to get a whole lot of pics because we were dancing and singing and playing instruments together... but I did get enough to simply melt your heart. So brace yourselves!
Okay, so how STINKIN' cute is my boy standing there? My heart was total mush watching him stand up like a big boy during the opening song--I guess I'm not used to watching him stand much--it's still so new and adorable to me! In fact, just looking at this picture right now just tickles me!!!
Okay... now if that wasn't cute enough...
Here we are picking out instruments--he decided to keep his shaker eggs from the opening song--didn't want to give those up!
Shaking his maracas! Why oh why are the cutest ones always blurry?!
And here's big boy after class--we walked next door, where daddy and sissy were waiting for dance class to begin.
Anyway... how sweet is my boy?! I think he's going to really LOVE this class!!!
Anyway... how sweet is my boy?! I think he's going to really LOVE this class!!!











