It is rare to get snow where we live, but last night they were forecasting 8-10''! I think we might have come close! Regardless... we had a blast and really enjoyed getting to experience snow once again!
Elizabeth and daddy got to borrow a sled from one of the neighbors.... right out front of our house is a pretty steep hill, and all the kids/parents in the neighborhood were out going up and down that hill! It was fun to watch them from inside! Being a girl from flat-as-a-pancake Kansas, I've actually NEVER gone sledding. I just might have to change that before this stuff melts... it looked like a lot of fun!
The day before the storm these matching jammies arrived in the mail! I had wanted to get the kiddos a pair of matching jammies for Christmas, but since I refuse to pay full price for ANYTHING, then I just never could find anything. These were on sale for $3 a piece and free shipping. And the snowflakes seemed quite fitting! :) Aren't they cute?!
Anyway, happy snow everyone!











