December 19, 2009

Silly Siblings!

Liam has been cracking up at his big Sissy in car rides these days. Usually it is an all-out gigglefest, which (of course) abruptly ends the second I pull over, dig through my purse, find the camera, and switch it to video. Finally, I WAS successful in capturing this footage (don't worry, I was the passenger). And while it isn't quite like some of the giggle-fests we've had, still, it is the SWEETEST sound I know!
Anyway, I LOVE watching Elizabeth and Liam's relationship and love for each other grow and grow. My heart melts watching Liam grab sissy's hand during story time and then seeing her hold his hand throughout, or watching Elizabeth "mother" Liam when he's upset, or to see their faces light up when they see one another. The best, though, is driving home and hearing the two of them GIGGLE! It is simply THE BEST! I love my kiddos, and I love watching their love for each other grow and grow! How blessed am I?!?!