January 30, 2010

Peek-A-Boo Baby!

Last night as I was feeding Liam in his highchair, he was getting fussy, so I asked him if he wanted to play peek-a-boo. Surprisingly, the second I asked, he put his little face down by the tray table, and then quickly poped it back up with a big smile! I couldn't believe it! "Are you playing peek-a-boo Liam?" To which, he put his little head down again, and then poped it up once more. This went on an on for several minutes... "Where did Liam go?" I'd say as he put his head down... then a second later he'd pop back up and I'd yell "Peek-a-Boo!"

Anyway, by the time I ran upstairs to get the camera he was already starting to get out of the peek-a-boo mood... BUT, I did manage to catch him doing it a few times before he got really fussy. I wish I could have capture the whole thing on camera... it was THE sweetest!!!!!!

Here's the only bit I captured... enjoy!