February 25, 2009

Conversations from the Crib

Elizabeth is just a few weeks shy of being a year and a half. I thought I'd post some video of our silly-willy, to show you what life is like for us. As you can imagine, life at nearly 18 months isn't always easy, but it sure is fun!

Note: Please ignore my child's messy hair... mommy is still trying to figure out how to style a mullet ;) Likewise, learning how to comb a part (a straight part I should add) on our wiggle worm, is something for which I have yet to master ;) You've gotta agree, though, she's still adorable, messy hair or no!

Video 1: Elizabeth has a new favorite word... can you guess what it is?



Video 2: More conversations from the crib



Video 3: She's also great at helping to fold laudry nice and neat--LOL!



Video 4: Elizabeth is starting to really sing along to songs... of course, like any good toddler, the second you grab the camera, she won't say a word! Hence, the semi-hidden video footage in the clip below... as you can see (or hear), she's learning her ABCs!




How awesome God is for blessing us with such a sweet, beautiful, silly, little girl!!!