Jesus Loves Me
This first clip is of Elizabeth singing one of her all time favorites, Jesus Loves Me. Elizabeth loves to sing along, and she often puts her own spin on the ASL signs that go with. Enjoy!
ABCs
I've overheard Elizabeth sing the ENTIRE alphabet (perfectly) twice now. Both times I was out of the room where she didn't think I could hear. Most of the time, though, she sings it "her" way! Hence, this adorable video!
Shameless Bathtub Bragging
Okay, I just had to sneak in one more clip, even if that means I'm a shameless bragger! I mean, this child knows most of her ABCs, several colors, and lots of shapes (even pentagon!), and has known them for the past few months! Shapes are especially interesting these days. She'll find diamonds on the treds of her shoes... or shout "Mommy, shape!" to the brightly colored tiles in Taco Bell; to which I ask, "what shape is it?" she replies, "Square!" I can't help but be amazed. And while I know this is all in the range of normal, still, I just can't help but beam with pride when she learns something new. So please ignore (and forgive) my shameless bathtub bragging! Considering this blog is mainly for the grandparents, then I doubt too many people will mind ;)
P.S. Please ignore the part where my absolutely adorable daughter decides to "toot" in the water, and scratch her bum. If I knew how to edit, I would ;)
5 days ago











