It has come to my attention that I haven't been blogging lately! I received an email and a phone call today from two different Grandmas letting me know that the blog needed updating--lol. Unfortunately, we really haven't been doing much these past few weeks. September wrapped up with scorching weather (upper nineties) and ended with some much needed rain--so much, in fact, that our coastal areas were totally flooded. Thankfully, the temperature has finally dipped and is starting to feel more like fall. Anyway, because of the weather, we haven't really been doing much. But here are some misc. pics to appease the grandmas! :)
Helping Mama with the dishes
Liam's new favorite thing to do...
"On" & "Off"
Can you see the effort?
Chillin' in the hammock
Playing on the playset
"Wee-Wee-Wee"
Liam ADORES swings. I'm not sure if I've blogged about it, but whenever he sees them, he will cry out "Wee-wee--wee. A-wee-weee... wings! WINGS!" His cries will get louder and angrier unless you distract him, or take him to the swings. He even goes into meltdown mode at church if he can see them out the window but can't go "wing!"
My Silly Boy
Monkey See....
Monkey Do!
TOES!
This last one was taken by Elizabeth.
Whenever she can get ahold of my camera without me knowing, she takes dozens of pictures. Most are of things (toys, chairs, etc) but there is also a whole series on toes. It always cracks me up when I go to upload pictures and find a dozen or more pics taken from Elizabeths POV!
Anyway, that's pretty much it these days!
But with cooler temps and lots of fall festivals, hopefully we'll have some funner more exciting things to post soon! :)











