October 11, 2010

County Fair

 
About a week ago, we went to the County Fair! 
I hadn't had time to blog about it, but like last year, it was a lot of fun. 
The rides were pretty much the same from last year, which was great--they are all pretty much geared for little kids (motorcycles, trains, teacups, and of course the Super Slide--which we rode a million times).
I love this little county fair because it's small, close by, and zero lines/crowds! This year was great because Liam got to experience a few of the rides. He loved the motorcycles the best--especially pushing the button that makes them honk. He HATED the teacups--I leave it at that.
 We always run into people we know out where we live.
I LOVE that!
Liam's buddy Jude was there.
As was Elizabeth preschool buddies Lucy Boone and Alex.
We also saw some neighbors from where we used to live one county over--crazy!
 Liam got a fire hat.
And as you can see in the pics above, daddy decided to wear Liam's fire hat.
 Taking it all in.
 Sissy LOVED the train!
All the kids yelled "Choo-choo" every time they came back around--it was cute! 
Oh the simple joys of being 3.
Of course, the bounce house was a huge hit.
 Checking out the "Ca-cas" (Liam's word for roosters)
 And the old cars.
And of course, no trip to the fair would be complete without fair food!
Such a good time!
I'm already looking forward to next year!