My kids are always saying the funniest things!
I figured I'd blog a few here before I forget.
Enjoy!
Elizabeth-isms...
E: "Mom, can I have some of your Dr. Pepper?"
Me: "No."
E: "Uhhhhhh! [said w/a dramatic sigh]... I am feeling REALLY stressed out!"
..... ......... ......
Me: "Come back here young lady, and get in this car right now!"
E: "Who's a young lady?"
Me: "You are, now come on!"
E: "I'm not a young lady!"
Me: "You're not? Well, are you an old lady?"
E: "No! I'm not an old lady!"
Me: "Well, if you aren't an old lady and you aren't a young lady, then what are you?"
E: "I'm a tough lady."
..... ......... ......
Ms. Candace (Awana/Puggles teacher): "Now, does anyone have any prayer requests before we say our prayer?"
E: "Me! Me!" [while raising hand]
Ms. Candace: "Elizabeth do you have something you'd like to pray about?"
E: "YES!"
Ms. Candace: "Well... what is it?"
E: "HELICOPTERS!" [said at the top of her lungs with great exuberance!]
Ms. Candace (with a smile): You're right! The helicopters need our prayers to stay in the sky, don't they?!
Liam isn't talking in sentences yet... but he always has something so cute to say!
Me: "Liam, do you want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch?"
L: "No waaaay!"
Me: "No waaaaay?! Well, do you want a bowl of chicken noodle soup?"
L: "No waaaay!"
Me: "Well, how about a grilled cheese sandwich?"
L: "No waaaay!"
Me: "Chicken nuggets?"
L: "No waaaay!"
Me: "Well then... what DO you want for lunch?"
L: "DINNER!!!!"
As you can see "No Way!" is one of his favorite things to say these days!
What we are hearing lots of these days:
"No way" "No" or "No! No! No!", Peas (Please), "Dare" (there), "Dat" or "Dis" (that or this), "Doow" (down), "Haaah" (Hot), Cheese (Cheese), "Go! Go! Go!" "Weee" or "Swing" (swings), "Run! Run!" or "Runnin'", "All done," "Hi," "Bye," "Car," "Ball," "I-ceam" (ice-cream), "Cack-a" (cracker), "Coke-a" (cookie), Duh-nuh (donut), Nigh-Nigh (night-night), 'Dinna" (Dinner), "On! On! On!" or "Off! Off! Off!", "Tea!" (when pretending to drink from a play cup), "Mmmmmuah!" (when he gives big kisses), "Cow," "Mmmmmm" (moo), "Baaa," "Cack-Cack-Cack" (quack), "Bzzzzzz," along w/the letters: A, B, C, E, G, I, O, and Z. He's even started singing along to songs--it's usually all jibberish, with the exception of a few words. Like "Jesus Loves Me" He'll often sing along in jibberish, but then say "Know" and "So." Same with the ABC song. He'll jibber/sing along, but he always actually says "G" and "Z" lol!
Just in case you're wondering, I took these pics pre-buzz-cut. I'll have to get some w/the new do soon!
At any rate, not only do they say the cutest things--but they truly are the cutest kids!
More to come...











