To escape the heat, we decided to meet up w/Delanie and Ms. Deanna (and baby brother on the way), at a brand new Y one county over.
I need to correct my previous comment that the YMCAs in our area are no good. This one was AWESOME! Okay, so not quite as cool as the ones back in KS, but a giant leap from the ones in our area! Too bad it is 45 minutes away! I'm crossing my fingers a better one will be heading our way soon! We SO need something like this!
Elizabeth and Delanie had a lot of fun playing together! Delanie is a GREAT swimmer!
Elizabeth is still warming up to the whole pool thing. Sadly, she hasn't had much exposure to swimming/pools--so when I try to take carry her in deeper parts, she panics. I'm hoping we can do swimming lessons soon!
Liam was pretty fussy. He wasn't sure if he wanted to swim, or crawl around outside the pool, or just hang out in the stroller. He did a little bit of all three. Anyway, hope you are all finding ways to keep cool this summer!











