July 18, 2010

The Boys Club...

Church nursery has become quite the little boys club these days! I love it! I love that Liam will have so many little buddies to play and grow up with!  Buddies who, I pray, he'll grow closer to Christ with!
From left to right: Brody, King, Jude, Liam... and Savannah. 

I feel bad for sweet little Savannah and Breighly (not pictured). Although, considering how laid back all these boys are... and how high-energy these two girls are, I'm pretty sure that even though they are out-numbered, the girls will still be running the show! Lol! Isn't that how it always works?

I also feel bad I don't have a recent pic of Elizabeth w/her Sunday School crew! Let me tell you, it is quite the crew! But with VBS coming up, I know there will lots of fun pictures w/Elizabeth and friends... coming soon!