December 04, 2011

Dardest things...

A funny, random conversation from Liam today at lunch:

Liam: Dare are bones in dare (pointing to his fingers)
Me: Yep, you're right.
Liam: Dey come out?
Me: Huh? Your bones come out?
Liam: Nooooo. Bones don't come out. Day stay in dare.

Lol! I had to chuckle. 

What was that about? lol!

***   ***   ***

Elizabeth: (going on and on about a boy in her class named Cooper)
Me: Wow! You sure talk a lot about Cooper. You must really like Cooper.
Elizabeth: Oh yes mommy! One day I'm going to marry him.
Me: Oh really?
Elizabeth: YES And we pretend to get married on the playground.
Me: You do? Well, I guess it's okay to pretend. And if you want to marry Cooper one day, that's fine with me as long as you are all grown up and as long as Cooper loves Jesus. [pause]. Does Cooper love Jesus?
Elizabeth: I don't know... but I'm going to check tomorrow.

***  ***  ***

Dec. 1
Mommy: Liam, what do you want for Christmas?
Liam: A truck.

Dec 2
Mommy: Liam what do you want for Christmas?
Liam: A BIG truck

Dec 3
Mommy: Liam what do you want for Christmas?
Liam: A HUMONGOUS truck

Dec 4
Mommy: Liam what do you want for Christmas?
Liam: Hmmmmm..... I tink I want a toy wit buttons. 

Lol! I had to laugh because a) it wasn't a truck, and b) it was just so random

***   ***   ***

Elizabeth: Mommy, how come we don't go to Cubbies any more?
Me: Because we take a break in the winter... we'll go back after Christmas 
Elizabeth: OH... I get it. Cubby Bear must be hibernating.