January 02, 2010

New Year, New Outfits

My kiddos were blessed with some adorable outfits this Christmas. I just "had" to post a few. You know... just because. Thanks to everyone for all our GOODIES this year! Once again, we were thoroughly spoiled rotten!

This one is my favorite of Elizabeth! Can you believe how big she's getting? And how PRETTY?! She's really starting to look like such a little girl... and I just adore her smile! It melts me! I tell her everyday she MUST stop growing and stay my little baby FOREVER! She just laughs and usually says something like, "No mommy. I'm a big girl now!"

Here's Liam just chillin in the bonus room! He looks so handsome in his new Baby Gap shirt and all of his goodies! Please pardon the potty chair in the background--lol.

There's my sweet girl in one of her new Christmas outfits! Complete with matching bow and sunglasses!

And Mr. Man in his new outfit... check out the socks! It's nice to have new things... from head to toe!

And one more of Elizabeth! She sure know how to work those sunglasses!
I'm sure more new things will be showing up on the blog from time to time!

THANKS EVERYONE!