January 02, 2010

New Year Resolutions

I always make a lot of resolutions, but I always feel there is so much I need to change. If I even accomplish the first 3 on my list, I will be VERY happy! But hopefully the others will fall into place this year as well!

1. Grow closer to God
2. Be a better wife
3. Be a better mom
4. Turn OFF the computer during the daytime (this one will help with the three above!)
5. Start some sort of exercise routine
6. Eat less junk food/fast food
7. Meal plan and do better w/coupons and do better w/savings
8. Cook/Bake more
9. Upload all my pics from the past year to my online album and PRINT them
10. Learn to sew (more than a straight stitch!)
11. Schedule a time to sit and do scrapbooking
12. Find a way to back up this blog
13. Take Wilton II course
14. Organize the garage
15. Get the yard/house into shape
16. Get organized on sending birthday/anniversary cards to loved ones!
17. Count my blessings and be more satisfied and grateful for this wonderful life
18. Find ways to pay it forward!

Okay... so what are yours?