November 19, 2011

Happy Fall

Just for fun, we decided to take some pics the other day out in our backyard. The leaves were SO beautiful. It's the one time of year, I LOVE living in the woods. The depth of color is so awe inspiring. Literally breath-taking. And each fall the kids and I have fun pointing out the colors we see, and playing in the leaves... and then "helping" daddy rake said leaves. Anyway, here are a few pics I snapped the other day.  
Liam didn't really want his picture taken. 
Sissy didn't mind "posing" too much. We even switched outfits :) But she was cold, so it didn't last long.
Liam REALLY didn't want to take pics.
Then he gave me *this* look, and I knew it was time to put the camera away. This is the look he gives me when he REALLY doesn't want to do what I'm asking him to do. In this case, smile--lol.
LOL! 
And with that... I say, "happy fall" everyone!
Anyone wanna come rake leaves?