Liam had his 2 year Well Baby check up the other day.
He did great! And the doctor says he's just perfect! I completely forgot what his height and weight were, because they didn't give me a print out. But I DO remember he was exactly 50 percentile in height, and 50 percentile in weight. I definitely believe the first part, but was a little surprised about the weight--little man is SO solid!
Anyway, he is doing great as far as all his milestones are concerned. At this age, they want children to be able to put together 2 words, and he's doing a lot more than that and each day seems to be getting more and more verbal. It seems like each week when we pick him up from church nursery, a different volunteer/worker will tell us how verbal he was and how he talks non-stop. And the doctor reminded me that boys do usually take a little longer than girls, and that he was right on track and even ahead.
Doctor also said he's behaving totally normally for his age... tantrums and all.
Above: Time out #1. Below: Time out #2. Sigh.
I keep reminding myself, "This too shall pass." Elizabeth was similar in her temper tantrums, but since turning 3, we rarely get them. I'm hoping the same for little man.
I didn't get a pic of Liam up on the table because he did NOT want to get up on the table. Nor did he want to stand on the scale or get measured. Nope. Didn't want to do it. Big sister did though. She knew this trip wasn't for her, so she was having a BLAST! Liam DID however, enjoy looking out the window at all the big blue buses driving by. And when it was time for his shot, he did great only crying a bit, and then off to the treasure box where he picked out a blue matchbox car!
As we were walking out of our doctors office, as per usual, the kids loved looking at the little sea creature designs all over the wall/stairwell. Elizabeth decided this would be the PERFECT spot for her next birthday party--lol!
Anyway, I'm SO thankful I have two healthy kiddos!











