I just love this, and had to share. Life is going by too fast, and my babies are growing up before my very eyes. I just long to freeze time. But since I can't, I'm trying to do better about enjoying and being truly present in the time I'm given.
My Baby Mine
As I'm watching you lie sleeping
Oh my little sunshine
I just wonder what you're dreaming
And I wish I could freeze time.
So these moments I have
Weren't going by so fast
And I could rock you in my arms
My baby mine.
When I hear your sweet voice call me
No other word I'd rather hear
And when my angel calls me mama
It sounds like music to my ears.
Rainbows and shooting stars
Pirate ships and racing cars
All the wonder that surrounds
My baby mine.
As I'm watching you grow into
Who you were made to be
It makes my heart feel like a mountain
Smiling down at the sea
Yes I hope and I pray
That when I'm old and when I'm gray
That you will know that you're my joy
My baby mine.
Yes I hope and I pray
That you will know someday
How happy you've made me
My baby mine.











