As you can see in the video....he's WALKING!!!
It started this afternoon with a game of ball. Liam would throw it, and then rather than scoot along to retrieve it, he'd stand up and take 3, 4, 5, sometimes 10 steps!!!! He did it over and over all afternoon!
Okay, so I guess I shouldn't say he's officially a walker... he is still mostly scooting. BUT, I would imagine that now that he has it "down," it won't be long before he's doing more walking than scooting!!!! Woooo-Hoooo!!!!
I'm such a proud mommy!!! I've waited (and worried) for so long (almost 15 months) to post this video!!!!!!!
I only wish the house wasn't a total disaster when it happened--and how embarrassing that he's still in his jammie-pants at 3 in the afternoon (although, in all fairness, I dressed him in a collared shirt and khaki pants this morning, but had to run to the store and left him home w/daddy who's still on break from surgery. When I got home and he woke up from his nap--this is how he was dressed. I guess Daddy had changed him into this after a messy lunch) Oh well, that's us!!! :)
YAY for my Big Boy!!!!!
P.S. Watching him take his first steps brought back a flood of memories from when Elizabeth first learned--here's some video of her: Elizabeth's First Steps











