I know, I know...
I just said I was sick of princesses.
Touché.
Touché.
But I couldn't resist.
Tonight was dance class #2...
and once again they were all just "tutu" cute!
Seriously, how could I not blog about this?!
Anyway, happy to report, tonight went well!
While Sissy had class, Brother chilled on the picnic bench, and tried walking some.
He was walking more and more all day today, actually!
Anyway, when it was time for class,
Elizabeth went in and I asked her if she remembered her spot...
Apparently she did.
She went in and sat right down on #5.
She waited patiently for all the other girls to take their places.
I am SUCH a proud mommy!
She waited until everyone was all set.
When class was over--she was in a great mood!
And was very proud of the purple sticker she received from Ms. MaryAnn.
Afterward, we decided to walk over to "Elizabeth's Pizza" which we've been wanting to try for awhile now. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this... but we live in a SMALL town. It has the most adorable little downtown strip--and is such a neat, small knit community. I love it more and more each day! Anyway, this little restaurant was previously a gas station. So, asthetically speaking, it doesn't look all that cute or glamorous or sophisticated. But, it does have the reputation for great pizza--and I've gotta say, the service was awesome!
Here's Liam cracking up in hysterics at our waitresses playing Peek-A-Boo behind the counter!
He was cracking up like this all the way through dinner!
So, in short, I guess while I might tire of the whole Disney-Princess phase... I'll never tire of my sweet princess!
Do I even need to say it?! You just KNOW there will be more to come!!!
P.S. Thanks Nana for for the adorable purple Tutu and black leotard! Elizabeth loves them! And thanks also to Kenshu (and family) for the fabulous Princess wand (which she hasn't put down all night) and beautiful princess crown!!!











