September 28, 2009

Fall Portraits

I decided to take the kiddos for some fall portraits. Anyone who has kids knows this is one of the most stressful things any parent can endure.

Buy Digital Prints

In our case, not only do we have to get one child to sit still, look at the camera, cross legs, fold hands in lap, and SMILE... but you have to get TWO children to do just that... AT THE SAME TIME!!! It is exhausting!

Buy Digital Prints

In our family, the stress of portaits also comes DAYS before the actual shoot... somehow no matter HOW SHORT we cut little fingernails, our children WILL cut their face a day prior. I've gotten smart, though, and Liam spent about 4 days w/sock hands to protect his money-maker! Of course, about 3 hours before the shoot, a sock came off during a diaper change, and he ended up with a little cut. I swear, it never fails!

Buy Digital Prints

Seeing how Liam had just turned 3 months, I also had the photographer take some of just Liam in his cute little overall set. I'm never a big fan of these cheesy back drops and such... but you gotta love that smile!

Buy Digital Prints

I'm not a big fan of this picture, but it just cracks me up, nevertheless. He was a little scrunched in the boppy seat so his collar came way up over his face, making him look like SUCH a "Papi Chulo!" LOL!

Buy Digital Prints

Sweet little man of mine... I love that smile more than you can EVER know!!!

Buy Digital Prints

And here's my sweet girl!

Anyway, I'll be mailing prints soon. But considering I somehow survived yet another photo shoot with my two little goobers, I just had to share! HAPPY FALL!!!