Of course, they definitely look different! In fact, most people think I'm crazy when I say I see a resemblance between them. And I do agree that they look different... but I can't help but see "some" similarities.
So to prove my point, I've put together a little game I like to call "Name that Baby?" To play this game all you have to do is scroll down and take a close look at each picture, then take your best guess as to whether you are looking at a picture of Liam or Elizabeth. To make it a little bit more difficult, I've put all the pictures in black and white... it would be too easy in color with all those pink and blue onesies. Good Luck... I'll post the answers later on.
Let's Play... Name That Baby!
#2.
#4.

#5.
#6.
#8.
#9.
#10.
#11.

#12.
#13.
#14.
#15.
#16.
#17.
How well did you do? I'll post answers soon...
Drum roll please.....
1. Liam; 2. Elizabeth; 3. Elizabeth; 4. Liam; 5. Elizabeth; 6. Liam; 7. Liam; 8. Elizabeth; 9. Elizabeth; 10. Elizabeth; 11. Liam; 12. Elizabeth; 13. Elizabeth; 14. Liam; 15. Liam; 16. Liam; 17. Elizabeth











