And boy is it hot!

"Too hot to go out, too wet to play ball. So we sat in the house..." and had tummy-time all!

Of course, the heat can't put a damper on these sweet siblings!

Here's Elizabeth kissing on baby brother, Liam. You might not be able to tell... but he's smiling under there! Like most siblings, Liam just loves his big sister (most of the time)!

Liam has started really communicating to his little toys, but doesn't like to be out of someone's arms for very long! My slings are REALLY coming in handy these days! Thanks gma Mary for my new one! (pic forthcoming)

Even Bella needs a hug to survive in this climate! Elizabeth's latest thing is to hug Bella and the say in the sweetest, high-pitched voice: "I love you Bella. I love you so much Bella! I'm sorry Bella. I'm so sorry... you eat dog food Bella." It's so cute!
Anyway, that the latest summer scoop!