Okay, well actually there was only ONE cranky toddler (can you guess which one?)
No, in all honesty, today was a great day! Elizabeth was quite the trooper, helping mama run lots of errands... even sitting on my lap while I got my haircut!
The day ended with a nice dip in the pool with friends. Elizabeth really seemed to enjoy the pool, and seemed especially happy in her little pool floatie, even shouting "I'm swimming! I'm swimming!" And just in case the random guy across the pool didn't hear her the first twenty times, she added, "Hey guy... I'm swimming! Hey guy... I'm swimming!"
Caroline is as cute as ever! And Elizabeth seems to remember her from our time in Baby Boot Camp... in fact, while talking on the phone to Amy last night, she informed daddy that "Mommy talking to Amy!" and then proceeded to explain, "Car-o-line mommy."
Hopefully we can get in one more trip to the pool before the baby comes... If not, then the next time we are poolside, we just might have one more to add to that equation! SO EXCITING!!!











