Today I'm exactly one week away from my due date. WOW! I'm a mixture of excitement and complete apprehension. But mainly, my body is ready for this baby to be out.
Today also marks my predicted date of delivery on our "baby-pool." Although it is late afternoon, there is still time for my prediction to come true! And with tonight being a full-moon I'm holding out hope that Mama really does know best and that baby will be on its way.
On an unrelated note, something cute happened today at work. On my way to lunch, an ity-bity 6th grade boy stopped me in the hall. In a very serious voice he said, "Ma'm do you mind if I ask you a serious question?" To which I replied, "Of course not, go ahead." His countenance turned very earnest, and as he looked me up and down, he asked, "Are you pregnant?" It was too cute! To top it off I was wearing a shirt that said "baby" on the front. Although this question did come from a 6th grader, who obviously lacks some common sense, it made me feel great, nonetheless, to have SOMEONE uncertain as to whether or not I was preggers. Now, if the same boy asks me this same question next month, I will most likely have a totally different reaction. Let's just hope that doesn't happen!
At any rate... the count down has begun! Let's hope we aren't counting much longer!
Still pregnant,
~Jennifer~
4 days ago











