Okay... I think the baby MUST have gone through a MAJOR growth spurt yesterday, as all day long my entire abdomen felt like it was about to explode! I'm not talking about cramps or pains from the baby moving/kicking, or even the pains of the uterus stretching.... it just felt like the baby had suddenly gotten too big for his/her little home! He or she has moved WAY up into my rib cage... and to me it feels like the uterus has reached my sternum! Boy was I in pain! I kept telling Vassil it felt like the baby was about to pop out of me... but not through the typical "exit" (if you know what I mean), but just right out of my skin! To top it off, this past week I've been miserable with heartburn/indigestion and of course lower-back pain! Oh yeah, and shortness of breath, too! I'm trying really, really hard not to complain too much because I know I've got at least two months to go... and it is only going to get worse from here. Today is better, however, so hopefully I won't be as whiny! Well, physically that is. Emotionally I've been a total wreck these past couple of days... crying at just about every little thing. Yesterday it was because I couldn't put together a baby gift, nor could I interpret the vague instructions. Today it was because some idiot hit our trash can/recycle bin on the street and didn't even bother to leave a note or help pick it up (this is the second time this has happened). Likewise, the tears started flowing after bringing Bella home from the vet... her bill was almost $300!! I guess this is all normal... but boy will I be glad when I feel like I'm back in control of my own mind/body again. And I'm crossing my fingers that this pregnancy won't go past term! Any recommendations... pass them my way!
~Jennifer~
4 days ago











