Lately Vassil and I have been making our best guess as to what our baby will look like based on our genetics/family traits. Which is sort of hard, considering I'm sort of the genetic odd-ball in our family (pretty much everyone else has dark hair, eyes, complexion - except in a few cases). But, we are guessing the baby will probably have brown eyes and probably brown or light brown hair (and probably not much hair - we were both baldies). As for skin tone, I'm hoping the baby will take after Vassil and also my family - who both predominately have an olive skin tone, and NOT take after my fair complexion. But maybe it will be somewhere in between. I'm also hoping the baby doesn't take after the infamous "Pauler"
nose... which seems to be a dominant trait in our family... going back as far as our great-grandpa Pauler who immigrated here from Hungry/Romania but was from a German family (Yes, I blame it on the Germans!) But seeing how l think I was the only one in our generation to take the trait (and all of my cousins/siblings somehow escaped that one... not fair!) then maybe baby will be safe! If not... it will have to learn to have a big personality to match :) As far as weight goes... I was a pretty big baby (8 lbs 3 oz, and 21.3 inches), which is sort of weird since I ended up so small. Vassil doesn't have any record
(that he knows of) documenting his weight or height. Apparently, however, they thought he was going to be really big because they gave his mom, Krassi, and extra dose of pain medication... which caused Baby Vassil to sleep for three days strait after being born. Likewise, by looking at V.'s baby pictures... it looks like he was born with one big cranium! OUCH! Should I be worried?! But Vassil just says its proof that he was born with a big brain. Also, I was doing some thinking... and is it just me... or does it seem like the ugliest babies always grow up to be the
prettiest people and the cutiest babies grow up and somehow... well... don't look quite as cute anymore. I know of several relatives (I won't name names) who when they were born were all hairy and wrinkley... I believe may even have possibly been referred to as "little monkies" (by relatives I also won't name)... and now they are all grown up and are the most handsome/pretty peeps in the family. Well if my theory is true... Vassil and I were both were pretty cute babies... so what does that say about us now? Anyway, check out our baby pictures... maybe it will give us a clue as to what our little one will look like. It should be pretty

obvious which baby pictures are of Vassil and which are of me. I also included a cute picture of Vassil & his brother, Stoyan, holding their newborn sister, Kalina (Vassil is on the left). Likewise, a picture of me with my little brother, Matthew, when he was also very little. Ciao for now,
~Jennifer~











