This beautiful little girl is our niece, Elitsa.
Isn't she a beauty?!
Her mommy is Vassil's cousin, Geri.
Vassil's Aunt Tzetza (Geri's mom) played a big role in my husband's life; she was like a second mother really. And Geri and Vassil grew up more like brother and sister than cousins, which is why I think we always consider Elitsa a niece, not a second cousin.
Geri and her family live in the UK so we don't get to see them much. She had Elitsa two weeks after I had Elizabeth. We haven't had a chance to meet Elitsa yet--except via Facebook and Skype. But as you can see from the pictures, I don't believe I've seen a more sweet or beautiful little girl. She is truly the pride and joy of her parents hearts. And an answer to prayer after 5 years of trying to conceive. They are now currently expecting surprise number two. At any rate, we recently learned that this sweet little princess was diagnosed with adrenal cancer.
We aren't sure how far along the cancer is yet. Or what sort of treatments she will need. But we do know that we are so scared and our hearts are aching for the pain and worry that must be gripping her mom and dad at this time. It's something I don't think any of us can dare understand unless we go through it. A parent's worst nightmare for sure.
We are asking that you PLEASE stop right now and pray for this little girl, our niece, Elitsa. We ask that if its God's will, He will heal our niece, and that He will provide Geri and Howard and family with the peace that passes all understanding. We pray for the doctors and for the medicines and treatments that are to come, that God would be with the doctors and guide them toward the best course of action. And to be with the family every step of the way--strengthening and encouraging them. But above all, we simply ask that this little girl would be healed.
I love this picture above of Elitsa.
She seems to be saying, "Go! Right now! And pray for me!"
We ask that you do just that.
Please pray.















