Apparently the Easter Bunny didn't want to get her picture taken that day--lol. Boy does that sound familiar! OH, and technically, I think this was for Halloween, but who's counting?!
This blog began nearly four years ago as a way to document the start of a whole new journey in my life: motherhood. Along the way, this blog proved to be a great resource for keeping family back home updated on all of our developments and happenings, and to keep the long-distant grandmas happy with lots of pictures! Little did I know that 3 years, 2 kids, and 2 "cribs" later, I would still be blogging! But I am. And I love every little bit about my blog! I'm not really sure who follows us these days. But I've decided to keep it up (as best I can) for the sake of preserving our memories. Okay, so technically both kids are out of "cribs" now--But however you look at it... these are "Our Tales from the Crib!" I hope you enjoy!
Oh give me patience, lord, when tiny hands tug at me with small demands. And give me gentle and smiling eyes; keep my lips from sharp replies. And let not fatigue, confusion, or noise, obscure my vision of life's fleeting joys. So when, years later, my house is still, no bitter memories its rooms may fill.