August 08, 2008

Tickled!

Elizabeth just tickles me sometimes with the things she does and the things she understands... so much more than I often think!

Last night we watched as she got up and walked into her room by herself. She opened the cabinet on her changing table, pulled out a garbage bag... proceeded to take the garbage bag to her diaper pale, and then put it inside! Clearly, Elizabeth felt it was time to take out the trash!

After dinner that same night, she then walked over to the door, pointed at us, and then to the door. She kept doing this until finally someone said, "Are you ready to go for a walk?" Clearly, she was ready!

After we got back inside, she then walked in the bathroom, and started to put one leg inside the tub. When we didn't turn on the water, she then walked into her room and grabbed an old pair of jammies, and held them up to us... clearly, she was ready for bed.

I guess Elizabeth knows her routine! I can't help but be tickled!