Here daddy is pointing out some butterflies. Although, typically it's Elizabeth who does the pointing, as she usually spots them before we do. She just LOVES butterflies! When she sees one she points and goes "dat, dat, dat!" then starts doing the ASL sign for butterfly. She won't stop until SOMEONE has acknowledged the pretty butterfly... and you should see how happy and proud she is then!
Check out our beautiful purple Crepe Myrtles. They are so pretty this time of year, and sit right outside our living room/guest room windows. If you look closely, you'll see Bella prowling around in the background. If you look really close, you'll see we have lots of weeding to do! Sorry grandma!
Do all little kids love playing with rocks? I know I did as a kid... and so does Elizabeth. She likes to hit them together and is so proud of herself when they "click-clack!"
"Weeeeee! Big girl swings!" After a little walk, we enjoyed letting Elizabeth have some fun at the playground. So far, she seems to like the swings. But she seems to prefer watching all the big kids zoom around!
Once back inside, Elizabeth continues to LOVE LOVE LOVE helping mommy with chores around the house... particularly sweeping. She will even throw a tantrum if I don't pass her the broom immediately.
And I have to admit, she does a pretty good job sweeping up! Look how she puts her back into it!
What a great helper! Yup! This girl is definitely feeling better!











