Well, we're sick. One by one, we are all catching "it" (apparently "strep throat" according to the urgent care doctor, who did not do a culture).
First Nana caught it, then Liam, then Gr-grandma, then aunt Maddie... and now Elizabeth. I'm praying I'm not the next to fall victim. Athough, if I'm going to get sick, there really isn't any place better, than at home w/your mama to take care of you!
Anyway, we were and are having lots of fun, despite getting sick. But at the same time, we are very tired (the kiddos are not sleeping well here) and also really missing daddy. Since I know he's missing us too, I thought I'd post some very random pics of the kids! Enjoy!
Above: Playing on the porch swing at Nana's
Getting into some mischeif w/his crabby crawl (he still crawls w/one leg sticking out/up--it's SO cute). He's started cruising and climbing stairs... and he bounces all over the place trying so hard to stand on his own.
Uncle Matt & Liam (gotta teach 'um young)!
One of Liam's favorite cars--which he pushes around the house! He LOVES cars or anything with wheels... he pushes it around making car noises (sometimes he will even do it with a piece of cracker or food---"Vrrrrooom"!) So funny!
Above: fun times w/buddy, Gannon, at the park (my friend, Vanesa's little one)
Elizabeth had fun playing w/ Gannon's big sister, Evan, too.
Evan must remind Elizabeth of one of her BFFs from home... she kept calling her Caroline.
"Just 10 more minutes, mom!"
All tuckered out!
Liam and Elizabeth have (much to my chagrin) discovered the joys of Sponge Bob... thanks to Nana's cable TV. This is them completely engrossed in all his square, porous glory!
Feeding the fish w/Aunt Maddie
Princess boots--she found these at a trip to our favorite goodwill and immediately put them on. Despite record heat, she will often insist on wearing them.
Little Miss Sassy Pants
Chillaxin' on grandpa's shoulder
As you can see, Liam's hair has really grown since we arrived! I know I need to give it a trim, especially when great grandma keeps teasing that he can wear barrettes (and even clipped one in one day). I plan to give him a trim... but I want to wait until Daddy's here for his first official hair cut!
Juggling two little one's when we go out to eat is NOT easy... especially during nap time! Ugh! Father's Day Lunch did NOT go well--sigh.
Walkie-walk! He's getting better... slowly.
Visiting w/gr-grandma's brother, James, and wife, Juanita. Liam loved gr-uncle James, crawled right to him and sat in his lap for a long time. Elizabeth was her typical outgoing, energetic self. I'll just leave it at that.
Getting a spanking from great aunt Juanita! You know she needed it! ;)
Don't ask.
Anyway... those are just a few random pics of our fun time here in Kansas! We miss you, daddy! And can't wait until you get here!!! :) Hopefully we'll be feeling well, just in time!











