Anyway, after not giving in to her whines for a "bottle" of milk instead of a sippy cup, this is how I found Elizabeth one morning.
In case you are wondering, that's a jar of powdered formula. An OPENED jar of powdered formula, which Elizabeth somehow managed to get from the bathroom countertop, and which she proceeded to dump on the floor. She then used the scoop as a spoon to EAT the powder.
Rather than quickly take it away and scold her for getting into it, I couldn't help but laugh, and ran for the camera. It reminded me a bit of a crack addict, caught in the act.... my poor baby, formula powder all over her hands and mouth... so addicted to her bottle that she'd stop at nothing for a little of that white, magic powder. I just had to laugh.
And yes, she IS pointing "No, No" at the powder. So hopefully we won't have a "relapse," and can wean from the bottle soon.











