September 24, 2008

Raisins, Cheese, and Jesus!

These are Elizabeth's latest words of the week. Only they come out somthing like, "rss-ss" "chsss" and "Jss-ss." If I'm not listening carefully, they kinda all sound the same.

Lately when we read this little book about Jesus and the parable of the good shepherd, I always say "Look! It's Jesus" and she always bends down and kisses him. I don't know why... but she does.... it's PRECIOUS! And when we sing Jesus Loves Me... she's started saying "jsss-us" when I sing... and then always does the sign and says "Mo" when we finish the song! How absolutely adorable is that?!

Speaking of Jesus, please pray for all of my grandparents, who all seem to be going through something health-wise right now. But especially for Grandma Lois who is in the hospital right now with excruciating pain in her shoulder and neck :( We hope and pray the doctors can figure out what is wrong, and that they can treat the pain/problem!!!!