For lunch we celebrated by going out to eat. It was great! And where exactly does a one-year-old go to celebrate her birthday lunch in style? Why, Elmo's Cafe, of course!
Gee... Now that I think about it, I never did see Elmo. But that's okay, because it was lots of fun.
Later in the day, when mommy and daddy sang the "Happy Birthday" song, this time around, I didn't even cry! I guess I'd already had practice from my birthday party. Also unlike my birthday party, this time I actually ATE my birthday cupcake... or I guess to be more accurate I should say I SUCKED down and INHALED my cupcake. There was very little chewing actually going on, yet I managed to eat the entire thing!
To wrap up the day, I opened presents, packages, and cards that I received in the mail. Here I am reading the birthday card I got my great grandparents Hadsall.
The card reads, "Happy Birthday Elizabeth" HEY! That's ME! What else does it say... let me see!
As you can see, my first birthday was lots and lots of fun! I can't wait until I turn two. I wonder what life will be like then?!











