Elizabeth went to the doctor on Monday for her 12 month appointment. She only had to get one shot, and she didn't even cry... I was in awe!
Here's what we learned:
Weight: 21 lbs 51%tile
Height: 30 inches 73%tile
Head: 18.5 inches 93%tile
Elizabeth's disposition this week has been wonderful! Perhaps because her teething has subsided for now. She's happy all day, with very few cranky moments. Sleep has improved BIG time! I'm able to put her down fully awake, and she only whines for a minute and then stops! She has even started sleeping until nearly 8 in the morning! Talking has also started coming back... around the time she started walking and teething we got mostly cave-girl grunts all day. But now she's back to jibber-jabbering all day long... and is working on a few new words, including car, cheese, trees, deers, uh-oh (instead of uh-uh), and diggee-diggee for DVD (She just loves to watch this DVD I got off Netflix, called "My Baby Can Talk"). I don't want to jinx it (especially the sleep part)... but I'm just lovin' this new phase and am hoping it lasts awhile longer!
4 days ago











