July 26, 2008

What A Big Helper!

Elizabeth is SUCH a BIG helper these days! When I sweep, she wants to sweep. When I'm folding laundry, she's right there "helping out." When I'm cleaning the bathtub, she's watching my every move and trying desperately to get in to help, too! She's also started imitating some of our gestures... such as pointing the remote at the TV, and putting the telephone up to her ear. Too cute!


Here she is (above) checking out the vacuum. She'd probably help with that too, if it wasn't so darn scary!


Here she is helping mommy sweep the floor!



These next two are of Elizabeth walking Bella on her leash. Part of our nightly routine is to take both girls on a walk around our neighborhood. But now, Elizabeth likes to hold the leash!





And when some furniture we ordered finally arrived, Elizabeth was very excited to help unload the items, and then had fun playing in (what else?) the box!



We are definitely at a fun, "helpful" stage! Even if that means everything around the house takes twice as long to get accomplished :)