Here's Elizabeth playing with Paddington... "Which looks best? Hat on or hat off?" It's a tough call!
Okay, so this next one isn't a bear, but rather a really cute dog blankey. Elizabeth carries it with her often, and loves to roll around hugging, kissing, and biting his face. I think maybe its because he sorta looks like Bella (big black nose and all)... only this guy can't run away! Anyway, she's carried around "doggie" so much, he's already lost an ear.
And this is the scene I find when Elizabeth wakes up each morning, and night for that matter -- notice the desperate countenance. But as soon as I ask where her bears are, she immediately stops crying, and then points sweetly, saying "Or-Dare!"
And when getting some recent portraits done, the session abruptly ended when Elizabeth spotted a life-size bear, and decided she wasn't going to do anything except climb all over him. Needless to say, her 10 month portrait is with this bear... her idea, not mine!

As you can see, life is good when we have our bears!











