March 17, 2008

Crawling (sort of)!

Elizabeth has started crawling! Okay, so its really, really slow, and she goes backwards, but hey... that counts, right?! This has been going on for about a week now, along with her ability to go from a crawling position to a seated one all on her own! Her ability to sit up on her own is so funny to me! When I go into her room in the morning or after a nap and find her sitting up in her crib, I just can't help but be tickled! As far as crawling goes, I'm hoping she doesn't pick up speed or learn to go forward until we move into our new house so that I don't have to baby proof both homes. It's amazing how you think a room looks totally free from all hazards, and then all of a sudden she's into something. Yesterday I put her down to answer the phone, turned around, and she had "discovered" our fake tree... and was pulling out all the fake moss stuff in the basket below. Needless to say, I'm going to have to be much more careful from here on out!! And that's an understatement!!! At any rate, I will try to get a video up of our girl crawling (backwards) sometime soon!