October 08, 2007

Related?


Vassil and I have been practically overwhelmed with so many family members coming to meet Elizabeth and to stay with us. At times this has left us exhausted from having to not only take care of baby, but also family, too. But most of the time, it has been a lot of fun and has given Elizabeth a chance to really get to know her extended family. This weekend it was Vassil's parents + Great Aunt Tsetsa (all the way from Bulgaria) came to stay. Elizabeth enjoyed being passed around and spoken to exclusively in Bulgarian. However, I think she and mommy and daddy will be happy for a bit of a reprieve from all the family visitations... at least for a little while.

After meeting so many family members, I'm not quite sure what Elizabeth's impressions are of such a motley crew. But I think this onesie pretty much sums it all up!

And, yes, my dear, you are related to this people, like it or not! :)