The local High School was putting on "Seussical." And at the last minute, I decided I wanted to take the kids. Figured there might not be too many age-appropriate plays so close to home in the coming years, so it was now or never. Plus, who doesn't love Dr. Seuss?
On top of that, it was daddy's last night with us before he had to leave for his big trip to Ireland. A month this time :( So this was a fun, family activity to do on our last night.
The show was a hoot! And it was so funny to watch the kids taking it all in. Live theater is still pretty foreign to them... the curtains, the scenes, the live actors, the intermission. Oh, they had SO many questions.
Every time the curtain would shut, Liam would ask, "Who's closing the window mama?" And then throughout the entire play he kept asking, "Where's Horton's Mama?" He was really worried! lol!
Elizabeth had that look in her eye that I knew she was just absorbing EVERYTHING! lol!
Anyway, the kids brought their books from home to get the characters to sign.
And sign they did.
We tried to get a group shot w/Horton, but Elizabeth totally panicked. I guess we are not ready for Disney after all--lol!
Anyway, what a cute show! Hope we can take the kids to more theater in the future! FUN stuff!











