This one is one of my favorites! I still can't get over how old she looks in this pic. Such a big girl now. Sigh.
As my grandma has said, "You can just look at a picture of that girl and tell she is nothing but Ornery!" Yep. My ornery girl. Love her!
Anyway, Elizabeth LOVED getting her picture taken (if you can tell by the shear number of pics), she especially loved posing like a model for the photographer--she even had lots of ideas of her own. "Mommy, why don't we move this chair over there, and then I'll put on some butterfly wings, and I can hold this teddy bear." Lol! Um. How 'bout not.At one point she climbed up in a chair and put her leg way up on it like such a little model. The rest of the time she was all giggles... putting her hands on her hips and up in the air. Truly modeling! I haven't got a clue where she would have learned this stuff. It cracked me up!
Liam did NOT want to get his picture taken. NOT.AT.ALL. We bribed him with some gummies, and the photographer was very patient. We got a few.
He looks so "Godfather" in some of these.
Or turn of the century Irish immigrant.
Or turn of the century Irish immigrant.
Here's his shy face.
This was the best we could do w/them together.
Elizabeth couldn't stay still long, and Liam did NOT want to sit on the chair or anywhere near the backdrop.
This would would have been better if Elizabeth had been looking at the camera!
Can't leave a portrait studio without a collage... or...
...at least one outtake...
I'll end with this one.
No, we didn't order it. But boy is it THEM!
Anyway, happy holidays everyone! Hopefully I can get all the cards I have left, addressed and sent out soon! :)






















