Life with a toddler is not always easy...

When all else fails... a bowl of soapy water and a wooden spoon will buy a cranky toddler (and tired mama) a little time!

As you can see... water + bubbles = toddler bliss (at least for the time being!)

Added benefit: My floors get cleaned! Only draw back: Wet babies need a change of clothes!

I'm not sure I remember what this tantrum was about. Perhaps the boots! Elizabeth ADORES shoes of all kinds, but especially boots! And they are often the source of many a tantrum!

Unfortunately, she often decides to wear her pink, furry snowboots AFTER mom has dressed her for 80 degree weather... not always a good match, but she loves her boots! So far, though, no battles over getting dressed... just shoes! I'm sure it's coming, though!

These red ones are 1 size too big, but Elizabeth ADORES them... they were a gift from great-grandma Lois! And she's sure to grow into them this summer!

Along with a love of boots, Elizabeth also ADORES playing with all of her old baby toys... which I've started getting out of storage for the next little bundle! And can you believe she STILL fits into the baby bumbo seat?!?!

At times, Elizabeth also likes to sit on the potty chair. In fact, last week she actually went potty on it!!! It wasn't until later that I discovered that she had gone potty! We did a very happy potty dance and even saved the present to show daddy when he came home!

Both the bumbo chair and the potty chair provide endless entertainment to Elizabeth. In fact, the only way I'm on the computer right now without Elizabeth telling me "No, mommy! Enough. All done computer! No Ma'm!" is because she's been playing with the bumbo chair for the past 15 minutes! Oops... I spoke to soon ("Nooooooo mommy!")... I guess that's my cue to get off!
No... life isn't always easy, but it can sure be a lot of fun!