A little update:
Elizabeth has been laughing out loud for the past two days, but still not quite the crack-up, giggle-fest that was the first time. Yesterday she also started making buzzing noises with her lips, then stuck out her tongue and tried to razz. She continued making the buzzing noises and her attempts at razzing throughout the evening. We even caught it on video!
She is also drooling like crazy. In fact at times it looks like she is foaming at the mouth! That in combination with the fact that she spits up every time she feeds... this poor girl is usually a wet mess. I'm wondering if all the drooling is a sign that teething is approaching. Seems a bit young for that, though.
I love all the developments that Elizabeth is making. When she isn't doing something she should be, I worry, and when she does something that most babies two months older can't do, I beam with pride. At the same time, I feel a bit sad. She is growing so fast and learning and doing new things by the day now. I wish I could keep her my little baby forever. So while all these new developments are very exciting, I can't help but feel a bit on the sad side. She is definitely growing up TOO fast!
4 days ago











