I think it must be true what they say about grandparents and how they spoil their grandchildren rotten! Even though our baby is far from being born, already we have received two HUGE boxes, filled to the brim with amazing baby stuff.... from Grandma Ann (my mom) and Great-Grandma Lois (my grandma). Vassil and I had SO much fun going through the adorable little outfits, onsies, bibs, blankets, toys, and more! Vassil, of course, loved the tiny onsie with the Kansas City Chiefs logo. And although I can't speak for my mom... I'm sure her favorite was the little onsie which had a picture of an envelope and stamp and read "Ship me to Grandma's." I don't think she was kiding with that one! :) Likewise, the hand crocheted little baby cap was also very, very sweet!
As you can see from the photos... our K-9 Baby (Bella) is very curious, but very jealous of all the fun toys that squeak, which she can't play with :)
We are so lucky to have such love and support coming our way! Keep the spoiling coming... :)
~Jennifer~











