Hey everyone!
Well, after 3 years and 2 kids and around 405 posts... I'm officially out of free photo storage here on Blogger. While I have the option to purchase additional storage, I'm going to search for ways to upload photos easily from a 3rd party location---I'm hoping this should be fairly easy to do, I just need to research it. While I'm doing that, I also need to figure out how to "back up" this blog. Does anyone out there know how? Please let me know if you do! I'm pretty sure I'd be devastated if I woke up and this was all gone--but considering I'm far from tech savy, I have yet to figure it out.
Anyway, until I get the picture thing sorted out, I just wanted to say we are all doing great and hope you all are as well! :) If anything changes, I'll be sure to post--albeit, probably without pictures for awhile!
4 days ago











