February 28, 2009

Baby Bump

Here's the baby bump (and our new crib). The scary part is I still have 3.5 months to go, and I already look like Octomom :[


I haven't decided on a theme or color scheme... but was thinking on vintage lambs, especially if it ends up a boy (Liam, Lamb). I liked this crib since it looked so vintage. I'm hoping to find a cherry glider/ottoman off craigslist or on sale, since Elizabeth's rocker wasn't very comfortable.


I made the mistake of putting Elizabeth into the crib once we put it together. I say mistake because she absolutely loves it, and I have a feeling there are going to be major jealousy issues once the baby comes... especially over this crib, which will very soon be off limits!


Keep baby in your prayers, that s/he will be born healthy... and that s/he won't be too big, so that I can have a successful VBAC (I'm dreading a repeat C). But above all, prayers for baby's health!!!!

That's all for now!