November 29, 2009

The case for the cutest kids...

In case you didn't realize this, I have the world's cutest kids.
Don't believe me? Let me present the evidence:

Exhibit A: Happy boy in a puppy-dog vest... need I say more?!






Exhibit B: My pink princess... notice the, "I'm too good to look directly at the camera" pose



Exhibit C: Sweet kisses from Sissy!

Exhibit D: Blue Boy

Exhibit E: Liam's first time in the church nursery

Exhibit F: Choo-choo sweater (drool for added cuteness!)

Exhibit G: Customer in Training

Exhibit H: That smile

Exhibit I: Matching Jammies

Exhibit J: Storytime

Exhibit K: Yellow, Ralph-Lauren, Puppy-dog shirt


Exhibit L: Plaid!

Exhibit M: This pout

Exhibit N: Learning to sit

Exhibit O: Learning to push up

Exhibit P: This face
 
Exhibit Q: Sweet Sibs

Exhibit R: That look

Exhibit S: This one stands alone...

Exhibit T: Peek-a-boo!

Exhibit U: Sleepy, snuggly baby

Exhibit V: Humoring your dear old mom for a photo, complete with fake smiles and all..

Exhibit W: Helping mom sweep in white onesie, panty hose, and red ruby slippers (most likely on the wrong feet)

Exhibit X: Sucking thumb while fast asleep

Exhibit Y: Sweet girl

Exhibit Z: Happy boy!